However...NY never told TX or anyone else that his debt was paid! This is getting beyond the ridiculous by now. He is supposed to show up in court about week 7 in Ukraine for me, so I hope I am home with Y by then. I know I have no say in child support court because they aren't my kids and it is a privacy issue and all, but I sure would like to give someone there a piece of my mind. It's not like Bill hasn't called both NY and TX at least 6 times each in the past 6 months about this issue.
Wouldn't that be funny, though, if I leave for Ukraine and then this all FINALLY gets settled AGAIN and Bill gets his passport?
Natalie
TX
2 comments:
So he cannot get a passport? I guess I missed this! So sorry, and yes I agree, NY is one of the worst at communications and childsupport issues...not from personal experience just friends. HUGS! Hope things get settled soon!
Of all the things you have to worry with concerning your adoption, this happens! Perhaps you can settle things for good.
Post a Comment