Other than that, it finally warmed up to a regular Houston winter temperature (50's), so the puppies (the actual canine kind) have been enjoying lots of time outdoors. It seems that 4 hours in the back yard protecting us from errant squirrels and deer is quite exhausting. No one has attempted escape in the past few days, and no one has made a mess in the house, either. I'm waiting for the shoe to drop, if you know what I mean. No real chasing of the kitties. Makes me wonder if my doggies are feeling okay? Y even took them for a walk the past two days. Maybe that's what's made the difference.
I'm down 9.5lbs now, another 1.5 inches gone in the waist, 1 inch in the hips and 2.5 inches in the bust. That just flabbergasts me. Losing inches up there. I didn't think that was possible. Might even have to go buy new bras!
Enjoy your day.
Natalie
TX
1 comment:
Wow that is great Natalie congratulations on your weight loss. Follow your blog all the time and love it. Maybe I need to start this program this is inspiring me. Rhonda
Post a Comment