Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Funnies

Michael (9 mo old puppy) loves to chase squirrels. The other day, when Y got home from school and let him outside, Michael ran off the property chasing a pair of squirrels. Y told me he also went and visited some neighbor dogs and tried to go inside a neighbors house before Y caught up to him and got Michael to follow him home. What Y did not notice until Michael got back to the house, was that Michael was carrying something in his mouth.

A stuffed squirrel.

Seriously, Michael pilfered a stuffed squirrel a neighbors dog had left outside and it is now his prize possession. Imagine my surprise when I got home and found what looked like a dead squirrel in the middle of my living room. As soon as is squeaked, I was relieved to find out it had never been alive.

Hopefully he never brings home a real one.

Natalie
TX

2 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

And I bet he was so proud of his hunting skills too!

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

That is too funny! Our dog Deamon likes to steal the neighbor dog's food bowl, full of food I might add!!