I got an apology from Y, unprompted even, as soon as he got home from school today. I'm glad he realized how his actions affect others. I'm not sure if it was my crying, or the fact that Bill was angry at him for how he made me feel; and/or the fact that Bill made him go to bed an hour early when he refused to apologize to me last night. I told him I love him, I just don't love his behavior. I also told him he did not have to like me all the time either, that is okay, too. I think he understood me.
I talked to my mom, too. I told her I was mad at her for not talking to me last night. When I told her I talked to dad instead, she said good for him. Apparently he never wanted to be the bad guy when we were kids. I think that's why he always told us to go ask mom when we wanted permission for anything.
Natalie
TX
No comments:
Post a Comment