Monday, March 1, 2010

Great Quotes

I was having a particularly hard day the other week after being proselytized at work (that's a whole 'nother blog and a whole 'nother story), and while talking to my sister the next day she read me some good quotes from her bathroom reader. I can't remember who said some of them, but I can guarantee you that I came up with none of them. I also cannot guarantee that they're perfectly accurate either. Some are from a few financial shows and other shows that I watch like Suze Orman, 'Til Debt Do Us Part and Realtime with Bill Maher. Here they are:

1. Don't be afraid that your children do not listen to you, be afraid that they're watching your every move.

2. The Bible is a very good book, but it's not the only book.

3. When you are in debt, you have fewer options.

4. If we let them (gun owners) have the second amendment, why can't they let us have the rest of them?

And my absolute favorite one:

You were born an original, don't die a copy.

Words to live by, if you ask me.

Natalie
TX

No comments: