
Goofy in front (no face) 133lbs
Squirt in center, brindle & white, 64lbs
Michael on right, brindle, 55lbs
(Basically, Squirt + Michael + Daisy = Goofy)
Goofball weighed in at a whopping 133lbs! No wonder Mikey can't get up when Goofy decides to use him as a pillow. So, now not only is Goofy on Science Diet JD (joint disorder) food, and glucosamine treats, he is now also on Slentrol - a diet medicine for doggies. With any luck he'll be down to 100lbs by the end of the year. I'd hate to think how huge he would be without Michael wrestling with him 24/7/365. Okay, make that 20/7/365 - they do have to sleep at least a little bit every day. Alas, I'm sure I'll be the one taking him for long walks every day. Heaven forbid my 15yr old does it.
As for my weight loss:
-21.5lbs in 8 weeks
Hips -3 inches
Bust -4 inches (OMG, they're disappearing!)
Waist -8 inches (halfway done!)
With an average loss of 11 lbs/month I will be "High School Skinny" in about another six months. Too bad my 25yr reunion is Memorial Day weekend.
Natalie
TX
PS - Threats of embarrassment work! Y has completed all of his homework and he's been running in gym class every day. Guess his legs don't hurt enough to forgo using his computer for an evening!!!
3 comments:
GO NATALIE!!! awesome! i lost 36 lbs in 11 weeks and now... nOTHING. BIG plateau. and poor goofy, Kody is up to 100 again siiigghhhh. id like to see him at 85. he eats the nutromax light. no help. waaaa. his appointment is in march and i feel afraid to get yeleld at LOL(again)
Wow!! That is a large dog!!! I'm with you on the vet thing. I easily do 4k with constant shots, worm meds (country living) and food!! Shouldn't we be able to write off our dogs as deductions as well?
Keep up the weight loss!
OMG I just wanna curl up around those cute fur faces and go to sleep.
Congrats on the weight loss!
Post a Comment