8.5 pounds in less than 7 days!
I never thought I could lose weight that fast, especially when I weighed in on day two and had only lost a half pound. Guess this program really works as advertised. They claim I can lose an average of 3-5 pounds per week. At this rate, I only have 79.5 more pounds to go. They also take your measurements every week. Here are my current stats:
12/29/09
Bust: 45 inches
Waist: 45 inches
Hips: 47.5 inches
01/04/09
Bust: 45 inches (like these puppies will ever disappear! Sigh...)
Waist: 39.5 inches (Yes, my dearies, that is 5.5 inches off my waist in less than a week!)
Hips: 47 inches
I'm practically starting to feel like I have an hourglass shape, but alas, I know from previous weight loss that I am actually an apple shape. Like I said, even when I was on Weight Watchers a few years ago and lost 84 pounds in about two years, I only lost 2.5 inches around my bust. I actually went up a cup size when I lost the weight. Gotta love those Bluemling Boobs (yeah, I know it's the other way around, actually the Seigfried [sp?] boobs and the Bluemling shakes, but it sounds better this way)!
They say it'll take me up to another 25 weeks to lose all the weight, but I sure wouldn't mind it coming off sooner. Hoping I'm still young enough that my skin won't sag too much. Unfortunately Mother Nature has already laid claim to the "Bluemling Boobs." I long ago began to fail the 'pencil test.' Wonder what my waist measurement would be if they did it without my bra on? :0!
Natalie
TX
BTW - I just used a pounds to kilogram converter website to tell Y how much I had lost (3.95553 kg) and his response was, "I no believe you! You kidding me!"
5 comments:
Congratulations! I'm not that motivated this year...sigh!
Wow!! 5 inches!! That's a great motivational tool! Keep it up. BTW, the boob thing makes me laugh. I'm 26 and the pencil test failed me years ago!
Wow, congrats! That's a great start!
no fair! LOL the first p;ace it goes from is my chest. im happy for you, im just running to lose the weight and need to lose about as much as you do. id like to get into the 160's again-its been ages! i havent checked in on you in a while, i had no idea your husband had moved out! i will rad back farther to get the details on that...funny about the guy checking you out at the party that night-that NEER happens to me, and i have damn good hair LOL! anyway, glad i checked in and happy birthday to The Y Guy! is his big day real or estimated? jack's is all made up :(
Y's birthday is actually real. He was taken from his birth father, and he had a birth certificate for him. I have heard about them guesstimating birthdates, too. Might do the Warrior Dash in May here in TX. Don't know if I'm that motivated or not. Would love for Y to do it with me! I think it's warriordash.com or something like that.
Post a Comment