1. My son Y.
2. All of my family. (Even the nutty ones.)
3. All of my fur covered babies. (Okay, some days I'm not so thankful for some of them.)
4. My job. (Even if I have to work on Thanksgiving while my son sleeps at home. And, I have to cook a full Thanksgiving dinner two days ahead of time and stash it in the refrigerator just so we can have our meal at a decent time on the actual holiday. BTW, the apple pie has mysteriously disappeared - into Y's stomach.)
5. My house.
6. My car.
7. The food I have to eat.
8. All of the extras that my job allows me to purchase/enjoy.
9. The Pittsburgh Steelers. (Even if they suck wind.)
10. Peace. In my house and around the world. A girl can hope, can't she?
Natalie
TX
2 comments:
I hope you have had a good Thanksgiving! I didn't know what your job was till your last post, and I have to say today I'm thankful for your job. I'm thankful for the people who take care of us as we travel.
Thank you.
Happy belated Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment