Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Paperwork in Kiev!!!

Just got notified that our paperwork cleared customs about 30 minutes ago!!!! Tried to call K, but he's on the phone right now, so I sent him a text message instead.

We leave in an hour and a half for Y's teeth cleaning, but I'll be happy to postpone that for the USA if it means we can visit the embassy instead.

We did a quick trip this morning and finished our souvenir shopping, I think. Sorry, Ann, I can't find any kids DVD with singing kids or gymnastics. Sharon, I did find a CD for E, I hope she doesn't have it already, they only had one version of their music. I can't find any stickers either. Now all we need is a bottle of vodka for Papa. Y keeps telling me no whenever I mention we need to get a bottle for Papa. We did get several little matroishka (sp?) dolls for our niece/cousin, Bill's mom and stepmom and dad. Oops, just remembered I forgot my stepmom! There's more than enough souvenir sellers in Independence Square for us to find something later.

Gotta go contact our travel agent. Woo Hoo!

Natalie
TX

2 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

That is great news. It's funny, after you finish your adoption and all the running and worrying that entails, you have to start all over again for the family back home. So glad you get to leave soon. Praying for a safe trip for you and your son!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Fully planning on seeing you on tomorrow's flight! Godspeed!