Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not Enough Time

What was I thinking scheduling myself to work right up until the last day?  Am I nuts or something?  I only have one more full day off (unless I get that "I just can't see myself coming to work today" disease) before I depart next Sunday morning.

Things still to do:

1.  Finish cleaning up my office so that we can swap my office (which is the 2nd biggest bedroom) with Y's room and then take pictures of both.

2.  Clean the rest of the house so I can take pictures of each room.

3.  Get said pictures developed and put in a little brag book.

4.  Return items to at least 4 different stores to either save money or exchange items for something else that I actually need right now.

5.  Go to the dentist Monday morning.

6.  Take Nala Bear to the veterinarian on Tuesday morning and Thursday afternoon for her last two Adepan (sp?) shots in her hips.

7.  Buy Y a package of undies that fits (the package I have is too small, and opened, so I can't return it - guess I'll just donate it to the internat), and another pair of sneakers.

8.  File an extension to prepare my tax return.

9.  Pack; unpack; rearrange; pack again; unpack again; rearrange again; repack for the last time.

10.  Go to the bank and get my cashola out; take several hours to find the new bills; go to several other bank branches to trade my less than perfect bills for their perfect bills.

11.  Prepare a list of websites, passwords, account numbers, and other important information for Bill to make sure everything is handled while I'm gone.  (Maybe I can pawn some of this stuff off on him permanently, ya think?)

12.  Get more dog and cat food to hopefully last the entire trip.

13.  Talk to Dr. Don about waving any potential 'emergency' vet fees until I return.

14.  Grocery shop.

15.  I think that's it.  Maybe I need two "I can't see coming into work days."

Natalie
TX

1 comment:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

I know that feeling. I am going to take off the full week before we leave, just to be on the safe side. I can't wait to follow your trip.